Saturday 15 November 2008






I should have started this two years ago! That`s when the dream of Fibre Dreams began to take shape!


So after this long journey i am ready to start on the road trip of a lifetime.



I shall boldly go onto the Internet with my handmade products.
I have a transporter full of the extra materials and equipment i think other fibre craft people would like to have as well...

I`ve got the stuff now i need to learn how to set up a website...

I will even learn how to post photo`s of my products.
But a successful day on the knitted blooms brooches!!






So at this point in time if you have experience setting up fibre craft websites i would be grateful for any positive comments! If you have any interest in the fibre arts i would apprieciate discussion!

No comments: