Dear friends of blog world!
I cannot believe how long it's taken to get back on here! I must say it has been a bit busy here with working with the children!
I have managed to get in loads of creative things though since last year.
Did I make a New Year’s resolution?
Well I suppose I did, it was to not set myself up not to be able to carry things through!!
And surprisingly I've done more!!
Read on for some of the Fibre things I've made.
My very latest fibre challenge....I'm back onto making some crazy patchwork fabric.
I will be looking forward to using my extra large sewing machine extension for free motion embroidering. Take a look below for pictures of my solution!
So onto some of the things I've made so far....
Dresses for Daughter!
I had to undo the skirt part three times...I should have made sure I marked wrong and right sides!
The drapey part can go over the shoulder.....This is made from Jersey.
I strengthened the bodice/skirt seam with stretchy knit interfacing...which made sure it did'nt stretch when the parts were sewn together.
The Tartan and Brodre anglais (sorry for the miss spelling!) I really enjoyed making...I seem to like the handle of these types of fabric more than the stretchy ones!!
It's not finished yet as Madame thinks it's too long so wants the hem taken up.....not until she visits again!